Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My 30th Brithday

Yuuuup....
i turned 30 last October 20th :)
goodbye the dazzling 20's and welcome fabulous 30's life.

luckily my birthday fell on saturday this year, so my husband takes me to Bali for a round trip romantic getaway. why round trip? because we want to spend the whole day alone just the two of us.
we don't take Sarah that's why we don't want to stay longer. judulnya nyuri2 waktu buat berduaan. menurut kami ini penting untuk menjaga cinta suami istri....syalalalalla *dah ah dangdut jadinya

We took earliest flight in the morning and flew back with the latest flight.

I'm so thankful to Allah SWT for the 30 years of my life, for my health, for my family, for every good things that has happened to me. Alhamdulillah.
sometimes i feel that i didn't deserved to get all of these great things that Allah has blessed to me, soalnya beribadahnya masih kuraaaang banget, tapi Allah memang maha baik ya.

i'm so grateful to my husband, who's been with me thru thick and thin. Altho we only knew each other for 12 years and married for only three years now but to me you are my best friend, bebe :)
eventho we often got into argument but our intention is for a good things.
gw banyaaaaak banget kekurangannya sebagai istri, sorry for that. dan akan berusaha menjadi lebih baik dari hari ke hari.
semoga dengan bertambahnya usia bisa jadi manusia, istri, ibu yg lebih baik ya, amien.
semoga aku gak tambah cerewet ya be, (tapi biasanya cewe makin tambah u makin cerewet sih ya...*alesan)

anyway....next post mau posting foto-foto waktu trip kemarin....

cya in next post.

Us in Nammos, Karma Kandara - Bali


No comments:

Post a Comment