Wednesday, April 4, 2012

blast from the past

since i started this blog when Sarah already 1,5 y.o.  i want to put old pictures before this blog was created. and let the pics tells the story. so that one day Sarah read it, she knews our story.


this is before we got engaged, i won't post my pic before wearing hijab :)


our wedding in Makkah. we also do our umrah, Alhamdulillah

back to Indo, we held small receptions for friends and families

our honeymoon in Hongkong, we had so much fun in Disneyland and street market there, will be great to go again with Sarah, Amien.


hehehe big size me. Sarah, u were with me all the time. so happy.

ooh what a bundle of joy. Sarah were born thru C-Section in Hermina hospital in Jakarta.

our first family holiday, yayness! we went Singapore, too bad lil Sarah still unable to play in USS, but we must go again soon, i bet you'll happily play this time that i won't be able to drag you out hehehe




this is when Papa's 28th bday, we went to Monas (my 1st time ever, shame), Sea World in ancol then you got baby spa in Mom n Jo. we were so happy that day.




most of this pictures were taken in the car when you go with Papa to take me to my office or fetch me from office.

your first tooth, you got two at once :)

you love reading, like me.


around 11 months old, you learn to walk

around 1 year old, on your first day in school
us with giant lollypop in USS
well it's dark. it's sarah and Me in our hotel pool with Petronas Tower behind us
it's Princess Sarah in her carriage in front of Petronas Tower, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
it's around early 2012

ooh it's our 1st wedding anniversary i was 8 months pregnant with you.



oohh, posting this pictures makes my eyes blurr. time flies. Sarah, from all of these pictures you can see how great you are. you are such a prefect baby, perfect daughter. you are happy and nice to everyone. Mama hope you will stay the way you are and grow to be a better person each day of your life.
me and Papa love you since my pregnancy test got + sign, maybe even before. and we love you till the end.
you'll always have us, we will always be there for you. I love you, daughter.....always have. always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment